Sadie

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pictures after diner tonight

We had another great Chinese dinner tonight. It was a little spicier tonight. It was a nice dinner right by our hotel with the group. The other picture is Sadie having a little bottle snack after dinner… I think she was more playing then drinking but what do I know. She is doing very well in the area of eating and drinking. As a matter of fact she is really doing well in all areas. She was a little cranky early this afternoon but ended the day really happy. She is too happy right now since she should be sleeping but she is in her crib making funny sounds and playing with no sign of going to bed. She better get sleepy soon because the lights are going out. Things are going very well with the little sweet girl and she seams to be settling in on getting use to us.

4 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are some spectacular pictures. I'm sure some of them will end up in frames at home. I can see one of them on this year's Christmas card! Sawyer and I got up early Sunday morning to view all that was added to the blog. It was such a great time reading and rereading and enlarging all the pictures. For those who didn't know, just a click on each picture will enlarge it! You see things you would otherwise miss. Looks like the weather is still cool but I see some blue sky, as well, which I'm sure was welcomed. Hope it warms up when you head south. The boys are talking baby talk each time they look at Sadie or talk about her. I told them they'd have to give that up or they'd spoil her. Ha! I don't suppose anyone else will do that! Love, Mom

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photographs of Sadie and China continue to be all inspiring and just wonderful!! It is really fantastic to walk with you through, with Sadie and China too. I am in AWE every time I log on and see the latest photos and stories! Wonderful, WONDERFUL!! Love you all, Auntie Doris

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Guys!

Congradulations on the amazing gift!! It has been great reading about your adventure and the love you are bringing to Sadie (and Sadie to you)!! China looks wonderful, and you are getting some amazing insights and sights there! Happy the bonds being developed are so wonderful and deep! I'll bet the boys are so excited to see their new sister!!!

Namaste' and Peace!

Jim

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Mr. and Mrs. P!!! How's it going!!!Sawyer, Ryan, Max and I just got in from playing in the snow!!! Sadie looks like she is really getting used to an American family!!! I love her sweet little smile!!! I'm glad that the second bath was a success. I can't wait to play with her... She'll love me!!!

Love, Madison K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home